Philips Avent Comfort Double Electric Breast Pump SCF334/02323/7337
- **Original Price £279.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Nothing beats the natural health-enhancing benefits of breast milk, which provide natural protection against infection and help your baby's ongoing development. The Philips AVENT Comfort Twin Electric Breast Pump allows you to sit comfortably, whilst the soft massage cushion gently stimulates your natural milk flow, for easy expressing.
- Electric breast pump.
- The comfort twin electric breast pump is ideal for mums who need a time saver and the ultimate convenience in pumping milk. Save time by comfortably expressing milk from both breasts at once.
- When switched on, the pump will automatically start in gentle stimulation mode to get your milk flowing. You have the freedom to choose from three pumping settings - express your milk using the mode most comfortable for you.
- The soft massage cushion has a new soft velvety texture that provides a warm feel to the skin for gentle stimulation of your milk flow. During pumping, it gently mimics your baby's sucking for natural flow and clinically proven effectiveness.
- Includes the Philips AVENT Natural bottle and teat. The breast shaped nipple promotes natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. The ergonomic shape provides extra comfort and is easy to hold, even for baby.
- This breast pump has a compact design which makes it easy to position and hold when expressing milk. Benefit from extra convenience when transporting by simply using batteries and wrapping the tube around the base unit. This breast pump also comes with a handy travel bag.
- Breast pump body: 2 pieces.
- Base unit including tubing: 1 piece.
- Standard size cushion: 2 pieces.
- Two natural bottles: 2 pieces.
- Extra soft Newborn flow teat: 2 pieces.
- Travel cover: 2 pieces.
- Sealing disc for milk storage: 2 pieces.
- Breast pad sample packs: 2 pieces (2 Day pads and 2 Night pads).
- Spare diaphragm: 2 pieces.
- Travel bag: 1 piece.
- Mains powered .
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103580881.
90% would recommend to a friend
Its easy to put together, easy to use and with the double pump i get twice the amount of milk which is wonderful as storing extra milk in the fridge helps to feed the baby quicker. Easy to clean comes with a great little travel bag which helps when going on holiday. I bought this product on half price deal which was even better really happy with it.
Really can't complain about this pump. Gets milk out effectively and comfortably but it is noisy.. I'd like to be able to watch TV while I pump but I can't hear it
Perfect for first time mummy's who really want to breast feed. So simple to use and convenient. Love it!
That's an interesting question, Glory, but it's quite hard for us to say if our pump will work with others bottle brands. :-) Cheers, Isabella
Philips Consumer Care
9 November 2017
The Philips AVENT Comfort Double Electric Breast Pump is a closed system.
Thank you for using Q&A.
28 November 2016
I can confirm that this should not happen, all items are tested to a high standard.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
Phil @ Argos
29 January 2016
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
**Intervening prices may have been charged, original price is the original price charged online or the printed catalogue price from the last full Argos catalogue in which the product featured.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.