Philips Avent Comfort Manual Breast Pump SCF330/20323/5755
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
When you are comfortable and relaxed, your milk flows more easily. The comfort manual breast pump allows you to sit comfortably with no need to lean forward, whilst the soft massage cushion gently stimulates your natural milk flow.
- Manual breast pump.
- More comfortable position: the pump has a unique design, so your milk flows directly from your breast into the bottle, even when you are sitting up straight. This means you can sit more comfortably when pumping: no need for you to lean forwards to make sure all your milk ends up in the bottle.
- Soft massage cushion: the massage cushion has a new soft velvety texture that gives a warm feel to the skin for comfortable, gentle stimulation of your milk flow. During pumping, it gently mimics your baby's suckling for natural let down and clinically proven effectiveness.
- Compact design: this breast pump has a compact design, which makes it easy to position. Its ergonomically shaped handle offers a comfortable hold and full control when expressing milk.
- Includes philips natural teat: the wide breast-shaped teat promotes natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding.
- Fully compatible range: this breast pump can be used in combination with other feeding products in the philips avent range, including our classic and natural bottles and milk storage containers.
- 1x breast pump body with handle.
- 1x standard size cushion.
- 1x natural bottle.
- 1x extra soft newborn flow teat.
- 1x travel cover.
- 1x sealing disc for milk storage.
- Breast pad sample packs: 2 pieces (2 day pads and 2 night pads).
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103565741.
82% would recommend to a friend
Had to return
This review isn't really a reflection of the product which is great, but sadly I had to return it because the security strip was open and the box was noticeably damaged. I was disappointed because although I was buying it on sale I didn't expect a substandard item. When I returned it the response was "oh yes, that's not very hygienic is it". I could have waited 2/3 days for a replacement to be delivered but in the end I went elsewhere that day and bought the same product for a penny more.
"Give your baby the nature's milk the Philips way"
My wife found Philips Avent Breat Pump very practical and helpful.
Really helped my supply but noisy
I love this pump in that it's really helped my milk supply when I had to exclusively pump. It is hard work though, and I find it surely which makes it difficult to use around a sleeping baby. Would love the electronic pump in this range and I think if you can afford it, go for it as my wrist hurts after a pump session, but overall excellent for the money
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.