Philips Avent Electric 3-in-1 Steam Steriliser SCF284/01322/6616
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Philips AVENT 3-in-1 Steriliser is here to help. A versatile steriliser that changes to suit your needs, it can be adjusted to fit the items you are sterilising, in order to take up the least amount of space in your kitchen. The steriliser has 3 sizes: 1. Small: the most compact configuration, perfect for sterilising soothers and small accessories such as teats. 2. Medium: for breast pumps or toddler plates, knives, forks and spoons. 3. Tall: the largest size, for sterilising a full load of 6 bottles and accessories.
- Electric steam steriliser.
- User manual.
- Natural steam sterilisation without chemicals kills 99.9% of harmful germs*. Constant steady steaming lasts for approximately 10 minutes to ensure the efficacy.
- Fast and effective sterilisation in 6 minutes. With a 6-minute cycle, your bottles and accessories will be sterilised before you know it. Once sterilisation is complete, the device will shut off automatically, ensuring extra safety and less energy consumption.
- Just add water. The philips avent 3-in-1 steriliser is remarkably simple to use. Just add water, close the steriliser and press the button to run a cycle--easy. You'll have your bottles sterilised and ready for use in no time.
- Contents stay sterile for up to 24 hours. The contents of the steriliser stay sterile for up to 24 hours if it remains unopened, meaning you can run a cycle, then return later in the day when you need to use a bottle or pump. This is particularly useful for those overnight feeds--there's no need for a tired mum or dad to wait for the steriliser to finish its cycle while a screaming baby waits for its milk or formula. Sterilising protects your baby from particularly harmful bacteria until its immune system is strong enough. Philips avent sterilisers use the hospital method of steam sterilisation, which is quick, easy, and effective, with no chemicals involved. This method kills 99.9% of harmful germs.
- Bpa free. This steriliser is made from bpa-free materials, which are safe for your baby.
- BPA free.
- Does not use chemicals.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103558347.
75% would recommend to a friend
Nice, sleek look not to bulky in the kitchen, every please.
Not as good as expected
Impressed with the slimline design making it easy to have in kitchen not taking up too much space. Not too pleased product seems to burn after only having used for one day. Cleaned and wiped after every use but did not prevent burning and now need to get replacements and hopefully a new better steriliser!! Would not recommend to new moms as takes up just as much time needing to clean every time!
Burning smell and leaks!
Been using this for a month and not only does it leak water all over my work surface (never overfilled), all the bottles, dummies and breast pump parts have come out smelling burnt, despite cleaning it regularly. I’ve had to replace everything at a huge cost. Unfortunately the slimline design and quick cycle time does not cancel out the disappointment.
Hi there, thanks for your question! The Electric Steam Steriliser does not offer an additional drying functionality. The sterilised items would be ready to use immediately, however! Hope this helps.
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to me via Facebook (philips.to/UKFBMessenger), Twitter (philips.to/UKCareTwitter) or phone (philips.to/UKContact). My colleagues and I are always happy to assist. Kind regards, Maria.
Philips Consumer Care
25 September 2019
I've put tommee tippee bottles in this if its helpful to know xx
12 August 2019
The steriliser has been designed especially for Avent bottles. As it's not been tested on bottles from other brands it is not advisable to use them with the steriliser.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
23 May 2019
Hi Msan, thanks for reaching out to us. TheSCF284 3-in1 Steriliser has been designed especially for Avent bottles. And as it's not been tested on bottles from other brands we would not advise to use them with our sterilizer. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Best wishes, Kate.
Philips Consumer Care
15 November 2017
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.