Philips Avent Electric 3-in-1 Steam Steriliser SCF284/01
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Philips AVENT 3-in-1 Steriliser is here to help. A versatile steriliser that changes to suit your needs, it can be adjusted to fit the items you are sterilising, in order to take up the least amount of space in your kitchen. The steriliser has 3 sizes: 1. Small: the most compact configuration, perfect for sterilising soothers and small accessories such as teats. 2. Medium: for breast pumps or toddler plates, knives, forks and spoons. 3. Tall: the largest size, for sterilising a full load of 6 bottles and accessories.
- Electric steam steriliser.
- User manual.
- Natural steam sterilisation without chemicals kills 99.9% of harmful germs*. Constant steady steaming lasts for approximately 10 minutes to ensure the efficacy.
- Fast and effective sterilisation in 6 minutes. With a 6-minute cycle, your bottles and accessories will be sterilised before you know it. Once sterilisation is complete, the device will shut off automatically, ensuring extra safety and less energy consumption.
- Just add water. The philips avent 3-in-1 steriliser is remarkably simple to use. Just add water, close the steriliser and press the button to run a cycle--easy. You'll have your bottles sterilised and ready for use in no time.
- Contents stay sterile for up to 24 hours. The contents of the steriliser stay sterile for up to 24 hours if it remains unopened, meaning you can run a cycle, then return later in the day when you need to use a bottle or pump. This is particularly useful for those overnight feeds--there's no need for a tired mum or dad to wait for the steriliser to finish its cycle while a screaming baby waits for its milk or formula. Sterilising protects your baby from particularly harmful bacteria until its immune system is strong enough. Philips avent sterilisers use the hospital method of steam sterilisation, which is quick, easy, and effective, with no chemicals involved. This method kills 99.9% of harmful germs.
- Bpa free. This steriliser is made from bpa-free materials, which are safe for your baby.
- BPA free.
- Does not use chemicals.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103558347.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.