Philips Avent Classic+ Newborn Starter Set SCD371/00321/9960
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Philips AVENT classic+ newborn starter set is everything you need to start bottle feeding a newborn. This handy collection contains 2 Classic+ 4 oz bottles for the early days, and 2 Classic+ 9 oz bottles for your baby's growing appetite, a curved cleaning brush and a soother.
- 2 x 125ml Classic bottles with newborn-flow teats.
- 2 x 260ml bottles with slow-flow teats.
- A bottle and teat brush.
- A newborn soother.
- Unlike other bottles, the clinically proven anti-colic system is now integrated into the teat. As your baby feeds, the valve on the teat flexes to allow air into the bottle instead of your baby's tummy.
- The classic+ bottle is designed to prevent leakage whilst feeding, for a truly enjoyable feeding experience.
- As your baby grows, continue using your philips avent classic+ bottles, designed to be compatible with one another and are interchangeable, aiding the transition from newborn to toddler. Simply change the teats to medium, fast or variable flow.
- The classic+ anti-colic feeding bottle has also been designed to be fully compatible and easily interchangeable with other products in the avent range including breast milk storage containers, easy sip cups and breast pumps. This means bottles can be used from the transition from baby to toddler. All classic+ bottles can be used in any of the avent sterilisers and bottle warmers.
- Made from bpa-free materials.
- Suitable from birthmonths and over.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103697305.
89% would recommend to a friend
Amazing set to get you started
I got this at a discount, so amazing value for money. It is a starter set so you will need to buy some more Avent products alongside with those, but i love the quality and the really last long. Recommend
I used these avent bottles for my son who was 2 months old after having problems with his feeding, the teat flow was prefect not to fast which I found a problem with other products. The bottle brush was outstanding very firm so cleaned the bottle very well although it was a little on the thing side so took longerclean the Bottles. The set also included a dume my which I didn’t use as my son dosent use them
love these there's no signs of colic what so ever
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.