Philips Avent Classic+ Newborn Starter Set SCD371/00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Philips AVENT classic+ newborn starter set is everything you need to start bottle feeding a newborn. This handy collection contains 2 Classic+ 4 oz bottles for the early days, and 2 Classic+ 9 oz bottles for your baby's growing appetite, a curved cleaning brush and a soother.
- 2 x 125ml Classic bottles with newborn-flow teats.
- 2 x 260ml bottles with slow-flow teats.
- A bottle and teat brush.
- A newborn soother.
- Unlike other bottles, the clinically proven anti-colic system is now integrated into the teat. As your baby feeds, the valve on the teat flexes to allow air into the bottle instead of your baby's tummy.
- The classic+ bottle is designed to prevent leakage whilst feeding, for a truly enjoyable feeding experience.
- As your baby grows, continue using your philips avent classic+ bottles, designed to be compatible with one another and are interchangeable, aiding the transition from newborn to toddler. Simply change the teats to medium, fast or variable flow.
- The classic+ anti-colic feeding bottle has also been designed to be fully compatible and easily interchangeable with other products in the avent range including breast milk storage containers, easy sip cups and breast pumps. This means bottles can be used from the transition from baby to toddler. All classic+ bottles can be used in any of the avent sterilisers and bottle warmers.
- Made from bpa-free materials.
- Suitable from birthmonths and over.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103697305.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.