SIM Free Motorola E6 Plus 32GB Mobile Phone - Gunmetal 315/7864
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Introducing moto e6 plus. Capture sharp photos and get creative with a 13 MP dual camera system. Then view the beautiful results on an ultra-wide 6.1" Max Vision display. Take stunning selfies. Unlock quickly using your fingerprint—or a glance. Feel the phone respond instantly to every touch, tap, and swipe with a fast octa-core processor. And keep the fun going with a long-lasting battery. Moto e6 plus. Picture the possibilities.
13 MP dual camera system. Get creative and get your best results, including beautiful portraits with a blur effect.
6.1" Max Vision display. View more and scroll less on an ultra-wide screen that's compact enough for one-handed use.
Fingerprint reader and face unlock. Instantly unlock your phone using your fingerprint—or just a glance.
Long-lasting 3000 mAh battery. Work and play to your heart's content without worrying about recharging.
Model number: PAGA0000GB.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 2G, 3G and 4G network capability.
- SIM card type: micro SIM.
Display and Design:
- 6.1 inch TFT LCD display.
- Resolution 1560 x 720 pixels.
- With a density of 282 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H155.6, W73.1, D8.6mm.
- Weight 149.7g.
Camera and Video:
- Dual camera.
- Front camera 8MP.
- Rear camera 13MP.
- Second rear camera 2MP.
- Camera features: Depth.
- Video capture in 1080p HD quality.
- Internal memory 32GB.
- Expandable memory up to 512GB when using microSDXC card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 2GHz octa core MediaTek processor.
- 2GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android 9.
- Up to 500 hours standby time.
- Up to 2280 minutes talk time.
- 3000mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- EAN: 723755135529.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
The SIM Free Motorola E6 Plus 32GB Mobile Phone comes with a charger and cable.
It is always advisable to use only the charger provided with your mobile phone.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
7 December 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.