Angelcare Soft-Touch Bath Support - Blue315/3985
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Angelcare Soft-Touch Bath Support takes the worry out of bath time and provides optimal comfort and safety for your baby whilst bathing. Its unique design combines safe, sturdy sides and an angled area made from special soft material for your baby. The soft TPE material not only comfortably cradles your baby, but it also reaches the bath water's temperature very quickly, making baby feel warm and safe. The Angelcare Soft-Touch Bath Support also has a water level indicator for optimal safety in the bath.
Winner of Yes.
- Unique design: Ergonomically designed bath support, providing optimal support, comfort and safety whilst bathing.
- Soft Touch: Bath support has a layer of soft TPE material, which warms very quickly to baby's body temperature and bath water.
- Hygienic & mould-resistant: The mesh material allows water to drain easily from the bath support and dry quickly.
- Height & weight: Perfect height for easy and comfortable bathing. Strong and light weight with sturdy design base.
- Water level indicator: Helps to ensure the optimal level of water in your bath.
- Size H22, W57.5, D31cm.
- Suitable from birth.
Adult supervision required
- Suitable for babies up to 14kg.
- EAN: 6665942012012.
100% would recommend to a friend
Cant live without this product!!
Toby totally hated bath time. I think the bath was just too big for him. He screamed and screamed. Then I had one of these bath supports and I was nervous when I put him it. He was so happy and now loves bath time….and so do I. He can play with his favourite toys easily and I love that the bath support cradles him as he is only little. I have a bad back so it also means that I don’t have to hold onto him over the side of the bath when I wash him. It is just so easy now. I just love this product and wished I had had it form the day I came home from hospital.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.