Grenade Carb Killer Christmas Gingerbread Snack Bars x 12312/3881
- Save 10%Was £18.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
HO, HO, HO! A high protein, triple layered bar with seasonal spices. With over 22g of protein Carb Killa is an indulgent, low sugar snack perfect for enjoying in front of a roaring log fire during the holiday season (Roaring log fire not essential).
- Say hello to the iconic Carb Killa bar. This triple-layered, chocolate-coated protein bar is high in protein and low in sugar, offering ultimate guilt-free indulgence.
- With less than 2g of sugar per bar, Carb Killa Bars are a must-have for all looking to up their protein and cut down on sugar, without compromising on taste and enjoyment.
- Carb Killa is the UK's biggest Protein Bar brand* now in 12 delicious flavours, it's a tough choice, so why not try all 12? *Data Source: IRI MarketPlace Total UK Sports & Nutrition, 52we 15/07/18.
- At home or 'on the go', Carb Killa Bars are the ultimate indulgent, guilt-free treat. An ideal chocolate bar alternative, Carb Killa Bars are packed with up to 23 grams of protein.
- All about balance. Not to be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Stick to 2 bars per day max (its hard we know! ).
- Perfect for a post-workout pick me up, a mid-day treat or an on the go snack, Carb Killa protein bars can be enjoyed at any time of the day! GMO Free.
- Kcals per 100g: 363.
- Protein per 100g: 33g.
- Carbs per 100g: 30g.
- Sugars per 100g: 2.8g.
- 12 servings per pack.
- EAN: 5060221204910.
100% would recommend to a friend
Nice flavour but not as good as birthday cake
Great flavour, not too strong.
Very tasty, recommend if you like grenade products
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.