Love To Swaddle Up 50/50 Love to Dream 2 x Medium -Grey 311/7646
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Use Swaddle UP 50/50 Transition Original, to help your baby adjust to independent sleep. Simply unzip 'wings' one by one, for your baby to adjust to sleeping with arms released. Self Soothe - Arms UP position allows self-soothing and prevents startle reflex. Natural Position - Arms UP design based on research of sleep in the womb. Double Zip –Hassle free nappy changes. Hip Healthy - Certified 'hip healthy' design. Safe Sleeping - No excess or loose fabric. Single layer reduces risk of overheating.
- With the Swaddle UP, baby can be ready for sleep in seconds. The genius two-way zipper allows for quick and easy nappy changes with minimal fuss. The soft, breathable fabrics are all machine washable getting baby back to being comfy in no time.
- Love To Swaddle UP's 'hip-healthy' design has been certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute so baby's hips can develop properly. A single layer of fabric reduces the risk of overheating, while the outer seams leave no loose threads or uncomfortable seams around baby.
- Size H 28, W 3, D 16cm.
- Made from cotton.
- Machine washable.
- Suitable for tumble drying.
- Suitable from birthfor ages 4 months to 9 months and over.
- Suitable for babies up to 27kg.
- EAN: 5060266210853.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.