SIM Free LG Q60 64GB Mobile Phone - Black311/7165
- **Original Price £209.95
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Three cameras. One smartphone. The 16MP PDAF Camera shoots high quality photos and works with the Depth Sensor for true bokeh. The 5MP Super Wide-Angle Camera with 120 degrees field of view fits everyone in great group shots.
Go Live, with a Click- Some surprising encounters only last a few seconds. Don't miss your chance to stream them. During fleeting moments, press the YouTube Live button to share your world in an instant, with no more fumbling around.
Essentials that Power You - The 2.0 GHz Octa-Core CPU brings speed and power for smooth multitasking. Eco Playback saves battery life by dimming the screen when you only need audio from videos. High durability passes Military Standard tests.
Model number: LMX525EAW. AGBRBK.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- Dual SIM card phone: supports 2 SIM cards simultaneously.
- and nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 6.26 inch LCD display.
- Resolution 1520 x 720 pixels.
- With a density of 269 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Size H161.3, W77, D8.7mm.
- Weight 171g.
Camera and Video:
- Dual camera.
- Front camera 13MP.
- Rear camera 16MP.
- Second rear camera 2MP.
- Camera features: Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus, Portrait Mode, AI CAM, PDAF.
- Video capture in 1080p HD quality.
- Internal memory 64GB.
- Expandable memory up to 512GB.
- 2GHz octa core .
- 3GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android v.
- Up to 150 hours standby time.
- Up to 600 minutes talk time.
- 3500mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- This phone features fast charge technology - faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- Water resistant up to 1.5m depth.
- Shock resistant from drops of up to 1.22m.
- EAN: 8806087038392.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
90% would recommend to a friend
Not worth the money
Always had LG phones and they were brill. This phone hits rock bottom To heavey and clumbsy, pics are ok ish for the price but there is NO built in radio, the sound is very good The internal storrage is 64gb adiquate. On the plus side it has duel sim very handy when abroad
Really good phone and fast charging
Cracking phone great recharging. Time. Superb camera
Absolutely worth it. A very fast, compact, smart and long-life battery phone for a ridiculous price. Most of the 200£ phone are not even close to this quality. Well done LG!
The smartphone does not have an official IPX rating and is not water proof as a consequence it is however water resistant
LG state the phone is MIL-STD 810G Compliant in relation to shock resistance
Details of the MIL-STD 810G compliance test can be located online.
Hope this helps and Thank you for using Argos Q&A
3 January 2020
This will be a typo, the v. is short for 'version'
The LG Q60 specifications note that Android 9 Pi installed
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
19 December 2019
The - Black SIM Free LG Q60 64GB Mobile Phone - Black takes a Micro sd up to 1tb.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
15 November 2019
Get money for your old smartphone when you Trade-In. To claim click here
Choose a Free SIM Card when Purchasing Selected SIM Free Phoneschoose item
Get a free VOXI Sim worth £20 when bought with selected SIM Free Phones
Get mobile security half price when purchased with selected mobile phones.choose item
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
**Intervening prices may have been charged, original price is the original price charged online or the printed catalogue price from the last full Argos catalogue in which the product featured.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.