Reviber Plus Vibration Plate Exerciser309/6372
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Vibration training offers a range of fitness benefits, including strengthening and toning muscle, reducing body fat and improving balance and posture by rapidly stimulating reflex, stabilising and core muscles throughout the body. The Reviber plus is a light and portable vibration training solution, complete with resistance bands and remote control. Manufactured with a solid steel base. This combined with a powerful 500W motor means that the machine has a load (weight) capacity of 200kgs and comes with a 5 year warranty.
- Oscillating vibration plate.
- Maximum 12mm amplitude giving an intense and effective workout.
- It is lighter, more compact, more portable and more powerful than similar products.
- Lightweight. At only 16.5 kg, it is portable and can be moved from room to room if needed.
- Adjustable Auto-Programme where you can set your own highest speed, which means that the auto-programme doesn't force you to exercise beyond your limits. This programme allows you to just concentrate on the exercises.
- Lanyard for remote control. Having the lanyard clipped to the remove control means you can just keep the remote around you neck while you are using the machine, so you do not have to keep taking it out of your pocket to change speed or functions of the machine.
- Full colour exercise instruction manual including 11 different exercises, with recommendations on how long you should do each exercise for and at what intensity.
- 500W Run Quiet motor. Reviber give a 5 year guarantee on this motor because of its power and durability.
- Anti-drag resistance band channels. They ensure a smooth controlled movement when pulling on the resistance bands, giving maximum load to the muscle group targeted.
- Designed to be used in apartments. The case of the machine doesn't move, only the platform you stand on, which means there's virtually no vibration transmitted into the floor. This makes it ideal for people that live in apartments.
- Maximum user weight 200kg (31st 6lb).
- Size H21cm, W62cm, D52cm.
- Weight 16.5kg.
- Supplied assembled.
- Manufacturer's 5 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5055133050601.
98% would recommend to a friend
Easy to Use
Did a lot research to make sure i would not disturb my downstairs neighbour when using the machine. Delighted to say it has exceeded my expectations. NO SHAKING of the floor. So can use the machine any time the need suits me. Early days in reference to using it, taken it really easy, due to arthritis, but already feeling fitter. Doing two mins on number one every other day.
I purchased this product after doing a lot of research. Am very pleased with it and you can certainly feel the difference after using it. At the moment only using it for 3 minutes each session. It is very quite no noise at the moment I have this in the loft and there is no vibration.
Was worried as box was unsealed nothing was in the bags supplied like a returned item so far it's working tho Found it good for toning and circulation not for weight loss
The Reviber Vibration Plate Exerciser is lightweight and at only 16.5 kg, it is portable and can be moved from room to room if needed.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
15 October 2019
I advise you speak to a medically trained professional before you buy/use this item.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
8 October 2019
After speaking with our supplier, they have advised: 'You can use it on a tiled floor but all floor surfaces should be protected, so use a floor cover/mat under the machine. Please consult the flooring manufacturer for advice if you are unsure.'
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
1 October 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.