Canon EOS 250D DSLR Camera Body with 18-55mm IS Lens - Black308/7776
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Inside its portable body, the EOS 250D features a 24.1-megapixel sensor and a DIGIC 8 image processor for superb results on the move. An optical viewfinder gives a clear, real-time view of the world.
As the world's lightest DSLR camera with movable screen, the EOS 250D can go to more places and be with you more often, for superb results whenever creativity strikes.
Capture 24.1 megapixel photos and 4K movies that are pin-sharp and packed with colour. An APS-C sized sensor and DIGIC 8 processor ensure great results, even in low light.
It's easy to share images with friends and family – just link the EOS 250D to your smartphone or tablet computer using Bluetooth and the camera's built-in Wi-Fi will take care of the rest.
Camera model number EOS 250D.
- CMOS sensor type.
- 24.1 megapixels.
- Sensor cleaning.
- Sensor size 22.3 x 14.9mm.
- Continuous shooting up to 5 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 5 frames per second (RAW).
- Red eye reduction.
- Automatic face detection.
- Self timer.
- Shutter speed of 1/4000 to 30 sec.
- Scene intelligent auto, no flash, creative auto, portrait, landscape, close-up, program, shutter priority, aperture priority, manual, sports mode, HDR.
- 3in touchscreen screen with vari-angle LCD technology and live view.
- Auto, white balance bracketing, preset, custom.
- Hot shoe for additional flash.
- Built-in flash.
- Evaluative, partial, centre weighted.
- ISO range from 100 to 25600.
- Auto focus with 9 focus points in the viewfinder, manual focus.
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth.
- HDMI mini port.
- Records in PAL.
- Records in NTSC.
- PictBridge compatible.
- RAW + JPEG.
- Records at 4K with sound.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Removable battery.
- Requires 1 x (included).
- Lens mounts: EF-S.
- Standard lens included.
- Lens focal length 18 - 55mm.
- Aperture f/4-32.
- 58mm filter.
- 25cm minimum shooting distance.
- SD, SDHC, SDXC, (not included).
- Weight 670g.
- Case, shoulder strap, battery charger.
- Size H7, W12.2, D9.3cm.
- Viewfinder coverage 100%.
- Viewfinder optical adjustment.
- Single lens kit.
- Tripod compatible.
- EAN: 8714574661186.
100% would recommend to a friend
I haven't been able to put it down since I bought it! The picture quality is really good, there are lots of settings to play around with and once you know the basics it's really easy to use! This is my first camera and it didn't take me long to pick up how to use it, so I would recommend it to anybody looking for an easy to use camera (including beginners).
Best camera ever
We recently bought this camera and bought extra lenses and it is so easy to use. I would highly recommend it.
Sam, the camera does not take Astro photographs, it’s the lens that does that. With the kit lens you have no chance. You will need the minimum of a 300mm range, but better at 600mm . Canon do a very good 75-300 zoom, coupled with a 2x converter, your set to see the universe, well, sort of . I have an old camera from 1986, as the camera doesn’t matter, but I have a canon zoom that does matter, even if a film camera is used. The camera is just a light box, the lens is the most important part, cheers
9 December 2019
This is a good 'all round' camera and can be used to take astrophotograpy images, and is compatible with EF-S lenses
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
18 November 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.