Joie Stages Group 0+/1/2 Car Seat - Navy Blazer306/1338
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This Joie Group 0+/1/2 car seat is a brilliant companion, born to grow with your babies from birth to 7 years. Versatility that makes every adventure effortless. It faces rearward up to 18kg, forward from 9-25kg, and is the only seat needed from start to seven years.
The 5 position harness and headrest heights adjust simultaneously and with just one hand, without uninstalling or rethreading so you can easily find the right position for your baby.
This seat features a steel frame support to keep the seat strong during impact. This also extends the life of the materials of the seat to 10 years, and adds weight to keep the seat tight and low to the vehicle seat, for better stability and protection.
Car seat features:
- Suitable for children from birth to 7 years.
- Suitable for children from birth to 25kg.
- Seat attachment method: 3 point seat belt.
- Not ISOFIX compatible.
- Forward and rear facing.
- Side impact protection - helps to absorb the force of a side on collision.
- 5 point harness.
- One pull harness adjustment.
- Multi-recline - 4 recline positions.
- Body support cushions for younger children.
- Adjustable head support.
- Size H76, W58, D54.5cm.
- This seat does not convert to a booster seat.
- Removable washable cover.
- Weight 8.86kg.
- ECE R44.04 compliant.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5056080605821.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.