Philips Avent Niplette Twin Pack SCF152/02
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Philips AVENT Niplette is a simple and painless device that can be used by women of any age to correct inverted or non-protactile nipples.
- The niplette is suitable for correcting inverted nipples that have developed as a result of hereditary factors or during puberty.
- Using suction to gently stretch the lactiferous ducts over time, it can be tucked discreetly inside the bra and can achieve a permanent correction between one and three months of continuous use, for eight hours per day.
- In a matter of weeks of continued wear, the nipple will stay erect. Ideally use before becoming pregnant. However, you can also use in the first six months of pregnancy to achieve long-lasting correction.
- Use is not recommemded in the last trimester of pregnancy.
- BPA free.
- Suitable from birth.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5012909005272.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.