Philips Avent Niplette Twin Pack SCF152/02305/8853
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Philips AVENT Niplette is a simple and painless device that can be used by women of any age to correct inverted or non-protactile nipples.
- The niplette is suitable for correcting inverted nipples that have developed as a result of hereditary factors or during puberty.
- Using suction to gently stretch the lactiferous ducts over time, it can be tucked discreetly inside the bra and can achieve a permanent correction between one and three months of continuous use, for eight hours per day.
- In a matter of weeks of continued wear, the nipple will stay erect. Ideally use before becoming pregnant. However, you can also use in the first six months of pregnancy to achieve long-lasting correction.
- Use is not recommemded in the last trimester of pregnancy.
- BPA free.
- Suitable from birth.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5012909005272.
80% would recommend to a friend
Brought to help cure inverted nipples. Results are oviouse after just a few weeks really happy. Would recommend to anyone who either wanted to BF or just have more nipplish.
Have used this product before, needed replacement. Does it's job and last one lasted several years. Only got replacement because the valve gave out
Got told about this 2 years ago was unsure but so glad I deieced to use it a big different in just a week. Amazing product!
Hi there, thanks for your interest and question! I looked into this for you, and I found that the sole purpose of the device is to correct inverted or non-protactile nipples. I can imagine that you'd like some more information regarding this, so I'd like to recommend you to get in touch with the product specialists via 0800 289 064. :-) Kind regards, Chase.
Philips Consumer Care
10 September 2018
Hi, Hannah. This product is completely fine to use after birth. Also, the Avent niplette could be perfect for your described situation. For more information, please come visit us on Facebook or Twitter. We're more than happy to assist you where possible. Cheers, George.
Philips Consumer Care
30 April 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.