Izmi Baby Carrier - Cotton Teal299/4406
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Izmi Baby Carrier can be used from birth (3.2kg-15kg/7lbs-33lbs) with the newborn cushion insert (included with carrier). 100% cotton - lightweight fabric ideal for days out, giving the support of a padded carrier without the bul. Recognised by International Hip Dysplasia Institute - adjustable seat width means you can adapt the carrier as your little one grows. Straps spread across shoulders to help distribute weight and reduce pressure on your back . Front carry, outward facing carry, hip carry and back carry (approx. 6 month).
- Baby can face inwards towards your body and baby can face forwardbaby can face forward or backward.
- Cleverly designed to adjust, fit, and modify around your growing baby while keeping you comfortable.
- Fully supportive, wrap-like design distributes your baby's weight evenly to reduce pressure on your back. Hip healthy design keeps babies in the best possible position, with an adjustable seat to provide the best support from birth onwards.
- Fully adjustable and clever design makes Izmi simple and easy-to-use from day one. The washable material is lightweight and quick-drying.
- The Izmi baby carrier allows you to safely and securely carry your baby in four comfortable positions: parent-facing front carry (plus newborn option), forward-facing front carry, hip carry and back carry.
- UK designed. The Izmi Carrier was designed by Emily Williamson, a mother and expert babywearing consultant. After extensive research with both Mums and Dads tackling common problems, Emily designed the Izmi Carrier in the UK to be comfortable, supportive and long-lasting.
- Dribble bib.
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps.
- Head support.
- Machine washable.
- Suitable from birthmonth to 18 months and over.
- Minimum child weight 3.2kg - maximum child weight 15kg.
- Styles may vary.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5060266210112.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.