Milton Keynes Monopoly Board Gameby Monopoly288/7379
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Explore all that Milton Keynes has to offer when you take a trip round the towns very own Monopoly board! See how what was only farmland until the 1960's has become the fastest growing urban area in Britain, and join your friends and family on an adventure as you discover the most popular sights of this modern and forward-thinking town. Order your limited edition copy of the World's best board game today!
The world's best family board game brings you another exciting edition of monopoly – Milton Keynes.
Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy.
Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success.
The fast-dealing property trading game is fun for the whole family.
- Contents: Gameboard, 8 tokens, 28 Title Deeds, 16 Chance Cards, 16 Community Chest Cards, 1 pack of Monopoly Money, 32 Green Houses, 12 Red Hotels, 2 Dice, 1 Speed Die and instructions.
- 2 or more players.
- For ages 8 years and over.
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- EAN 5036905022866.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.