Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Join best buds and top notch adventurers Finn and Jake on a journey to claim the Land of Ooo and beyond with the Adventure Time Collector's Edition of MONOPOLY. Embark to the sweet and sugary Candy Kingdom, hide your wallet in the City of Thieves and travel to alternate dimensions like the demonic wasteland of the Nightosphere or even Lumpy Space! Fortune and glory await, but beware! The path is perilous as the Ice King, the Lich and a bunch other evil dudes are waiting to jack you up. Winner is the cool guy!
The world's best family board game brings you another exciting edition of monopoly – adventure time.
Choose your favourite token from; princess bubblegum, lumpy space princess, jake, finn, tree trunks or the ice king's crown, adventure to your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy.
Advance to astral plane, wildberry kingdom or candy kingdom – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
Invest in stands and stadiums and trade your way to success.
The fast-dealing property trading game is fun for the whole family.
- Contents: Game board, 6 collectible tokens, 28 title dead cards, 16 Algebraic cards, 16 What The Lump cards, 2 dice, 32 Tree Houses, 12 Castles, 1 pack of OOO Dollars, instructions.
- 2 or more players.
- For ages 8 years and over.
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- EAN 5036905021487.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- To prevent possible injury by entanglement remove this toy when the child starts trying to get up on its hands and knees into a crawling position.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.