SIM Free iPhone 11 Pro 256GB Space Grey - Pre-order284/8576
Colour: Space grey
3 Colours available
- Space grey
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Pre-order today for delivery from 20th September. Three cameras. Unlimited possibilities. Shoot amazing videos and photos with the Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras. Capture your best low-light photos with Night mode. Watch HDR films and programmes on the Super Retina XDR display — the brightest iPhone display yet. Experience unprecedented performance with A13 Bionic for gaming, augmented reality (AR) and photography. And get all-day battery life and a new level of water resistance. All in the first iPhone powerful enough to be called Pro.
Triple-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras, Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60 fps.
12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video and slo-mo.
Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay.
iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand-new privacy features.
- 4G network capability.
- Dual SIM card phone: supports 2 SIM cards simultaneously.
- SIM card type: nano SIM and eSIM.
Display and Design:
- 5.8 inch .
- Resolution 2436 x 1125 pixels.
- With a density of 458 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H144, W71.4, D8.1mm.
- Weight 188g.
Camera and Video:
- Front camera 12MP.
- Rear camera 12MP.
- Second rear camera 12MP.
- Video capture in 4K UHD quality.
- Internal memory 256GB.
- Operating system: iOS 13.
- Wireless charging.
- This phone features fast charge technology - faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- Water resistant up to 4m depth.
- EAN: 190199389830.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.