The itouch Sure Pelvic Floor Exerciserby Tenscare280/0071
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Discreet and compact, the pelvic floor exerciser itouch sure by Tenscare is a digital device with 4 clinically proven programmes to exercise the muscle according to the type of bladder weakness you experience; stress, urge, mixed or tone.
- Using gentle electrotherapy itouch sure stimulates the pelvic floor muscles into regaining their strength and flexibility. It perfectly compliments pelvic floor exercises. The pulses are not painful, but produce a mild tingling sensation.
- Using itouch sure will not only improve continence levels, therefore raising your confidence and general comfort, but will also help to enhance your sexual health. A strong pelvic floor will allow you to do all of the activities unhindered and without worry which, in the past, you may have taken for granted; jumping, laughing, carrying children, sneezing, running, sex and countless more.
- Comfortable stimulation with tampon-shaped probe. Easy to use clinically approved pre-set programmes.
- Itouch sure does not have any side effects, requires no drugs and can reduce or even eliminate the need for surgery.
- This item is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Batteries required 2 x AA batteries included.
- ITouch Sure Continence stimulator, Liberty Vaginal Probe X-VP, connecting lead wire, 2 x 1.5v AA batteries, instruction booklet, transit pouch.
- EAN: 5033435070039.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.