LEGO Friends Stephanie's Horse Jumping Playset - 41367265/6713
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Get ready for a day of showjumping at Stephanie's toy horse stable!
LEGO® model number: 41367 - for ages 6 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Friends.
- Build this cool stable and ride round the horse jumping toy set, before taking the horses to the grooming area at the stables for a wash and brush up ahead of the prize-giving ceremony! .
- His toy for horse lovers includes 2 mini-dolls: LEGO Friends Stephanie and Zack, plus 2 toy horse figures, as well as a horse-washing station, winners' podium and a viewing balcony.
- Accessory elements include a TV camera, binoculars, pitchfork, carrots, hay, 2 cocktail glasses with cherries, 2 saddles and 2 bridles.
- Grooming accessory elements pack includes brushes, sponge, spray bottle, rosettes, bows and a comb.
- LEGO Friends sets encourage creative play, and make building imaginative and fun.
Play at being a showjumping champion with LEGO Friends Stephanie's Horse Jumping horse playset. Before the contest lovingly wash and prepare the horses at the toy horse stable. Once the competition starts ride around the course, navigating the horse jump toys and taking care not to knock off the rails. Spectators can take in the action and enjoy a drink from the viewing balcony. The action is captured on a TV camera then beamed up to a screen on the balcony!
- Size H26.2, W5.65, D38.2cm.
- For ages 6 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016369427.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This toy does not provide protection.
100% would recommend to a friend
Granddaughter loved the lego
Perfect present and service, thank you.
My 10 year old daughter loves it...her favourite t
Good value, cheaper than any other retailers and great for keeping my middle child occupied!
Hours of fun
After a very early start on Christmas morning, Santa's offering was able to keep our 7 year old daughter amused for 2 hours, while she built and played with this set. We got a lie in. Thank you Santa, and Lego.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.