Izmi Toddler Carrier - Cotton Mid Grey265/1976
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Designed for your growing baby the Izmi Toddler Carrier can be used from 9months onwards (8kg-27kg/17.6lbs- 60lbs). 100% cotton - lightweight fabric makes it ideal for days out, gives the support of a padded carrier but without the bulk. Hip-healthy position - adjustable seat width means you can adapt the carrier as your toddler grows. Unique straps help distribute your toddler's weight evenly. Additional padding in the waistband also helps support your growing toddler. Three carrying positions - front carry, back carry and hip carry.
- Baby can face inwards towards your body and baby can face forwardbaby can face forward or backward.
- The soft fabric of the Toddler Carrier hugs your baby's shape and size bringing them the very best in comfort. For you, that means lots of ergonomic support without any bulk. The washable material is lightweight and quick drying.
- Use the Izmi Toddler Carrier from nine months onwards. Designed to adjust, fit, and modify around your growing baby while keeping you supported and comfortable.
- Fully supportive, wrap-like design distributes your toddler's weight evenly to reduce pressure on your back. Izmi Toddler carriers feature an extra wide, padded waistband for comfortable toddler carrying.
- The Izmi Toddler Carrier allows you to safely and securely carry your toddler in three comfortable parent-facing positions: front, side and back.
- Fully adjustable and clever design makes Izmi simple and easy-to-use from day one. The washable material is lightweight and quick-drying.
- Dribble bib.
- Padded .
- Head support.
- Machine washable.
- For ages 9 months to 18 months and over.
- Minimum child weight 8kg - maximum child weight 27kg.
- Styles may vary.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5060266210235.
The length of the strap is 51 inches fully extended.
Hope this helps
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
6 January 2020
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.