SIM Free Samung Galaxy S10 5G 256GB Mobile Phone - Black 265/1361
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Galaxy S10 5G has an almost frameless 6.7" Infinity-O display. Its minimal design, with no home button, an edge-to-edge display and bright realistic colours offer an uninterrupted viewing experience. With six cameras, two on the front and four on the back, you can create professional looking photos and videos. Experience a new world of connection with a future-ready smartphone with blazing quick data speeds with super low latency, giving you the power to download music, stream movies, and game with little lag.
There's also a new 3D Depth Camera on both sides of the phone that uses Time of Flight (ToF) technology to judge depth and distance, taking your videos to the next level with Live focus.
The powerful camera with Intelligent Photo Assistant interprets what you're photographing, adjusts HDR settings and optimises scenes, making suggestions on how to frame the best shot.
The impressive 4,500mAh (typical) battery powers the Galaxy S10 5G, while Adaptive Power Saving Mode manages battery performance by closing apps that are open in the background but not being used.
Spend less time charging and more time enjoying the things you love. The Galaxy S10 5G features the biggest battery in the range, with Super-Fast Charging*. *25W Super-Fast Charging adapter in box.
Model number: SM-G977BZAABTU.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- SIM card type: nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 6.7 inch Super AMOLED display.
- With a density of 505 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Curved screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H162.6, W77.1, D7.9mm.
- Weight 198g.
Camera and Video:
- Dual camera.
- Front camera 10MP.
- Rear camera 12MP.
- Second rear camera 16MP.
- Camera features: Quad lens rear camera.
- Video capture in 4K HDR quality.
- Internal memory 256GB.
- Expandable memory up to 1024GB when using microSD card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 2.7GHz octa core Samsung Exynos processor.
- 8GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android Android 9.0.
- Up to 96 hours standby time.
- Up to 1320 minutes talk time.
- 4500mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- Wireless charging.
- This phone features fast charge technology - faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- Water resistant up to 1.5m depth.
- EAN: 8806090116155.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
80% would recommend to a friend
I bought 2 weeks I am very happy I'm loving it very good phone
got this phone a week ago and absolutely luv it, all features are amazing
Great phone, great features, however....
I have been a Samsung fan for a long time and have been using the S series for years. I previously had the S9+ and wanlsnt going to upgrade until the S11 but when the S10 5G was announced, I knew I had to have it. The phone is beautiful and the features amazing. I haven't managed to test the 5G yet because it won't be coming to my city until the end of 2019. I love everything about this phone apart from one thing... The call volume is terrible. Both the normal and loud speaker are so low that I struggle to hear the other person. It's the one thing that let's this phone down for me and considering it is a phone, it's a big flaw. I really love this phone but I am contemplating returning it and going for something else. Hopefully Samsung is aware of this as I googled the issue and can see that there are many people saying the same thing. I'm hoping that samsung responds quickly with a software update to fix the problem or I will be returning and getting my money back.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.