Garmin Premium Soft Strap Heart Rate Monitorby Garmin258/1118
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Garmin premium soft strap heart rate monitor is comfortable to wear with an adjustable strap to ensure a secure fit during your fitness activity. It provides accurate heart rate data and is compatible with a number of Garmin fitness products including Garmin Forerunner, Edge, Fenix, Virb and Vivofit.
- Train more effectively with the Garmin premium heart rate monitor. When worn around your chest during an activity, it wirelessly transmits your heart rate to your compatible Garmin device for instant feedback on how hard youre working.
- Once its paired with your compatible Garmin device the first time, it will automatically recognise it each time. And it's optimised for use in crowded areas like the gym and road races, so it wont pick up any signals but your own.
- For easy care and maintenance the plastic heart-rate module is removable from the strap so you can wash the strap as often as needed.
- The Garmin premium heart rate monitor is compatible with Ant+ Adapter for iPhone, Colorado 300, D2, Dakota 20, Edge 305, Edge 500, Edge 510, Edge 705, Edge 800, Edge 810, Edge Touring Plus, eTrex 30, Fenix and Fenix 2.
- In addition, it is compatible with the Garmin Forerunner 110, Forerunner 210, Forerunner 220, Forerunner 305, Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 405, Forerunner 405CX, Forerunner 410, Forerunner 610, Forerunner 620, Forerunner 910XT, FR60, FR70 and vivofit.
- Belt monitor.
- Size H3, W68, D0.2cm.
- Weight 0.04kg.
- EAN: 753759003456.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.