Safety 1st Timba Wooden Highchair257/4864
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Mealtimes with your little one are going to be fun as they can join the rest of the family at the dinner table, this wooden highchair fits at any normal size table. Due to it's neutral colour, it blends in well with all interiors and looks great in every home.
- This 3 in 1 highchair is fully adjustable to keep pace with your little one, and will be a great companion for the majority of their childhood. It includes a three point harness, safety bar, tray, seat, and footrest which can be removed or easily switched from one position to another according to your child's needs as they grow older.
- Suitable from 6 months to 9/10 years (maximum weight 30 kg), this highchair transforms into a junior seat.
- Wood frame.
- Converts to junior dining chair and table and chair.
- 1 tray .
- Removable wipe clean .
- 1 tray position.
- Tray removes with 1 hand.
- Wipe clean seat.
- Adjustable height - 4 seat height positions.
- 3 point harness.
- Height adjustable footrest.
- Size H90, W50, D50cm.
- For ages 6 months and over.
- Suitable for children up to 30kg.
- Minimal assembly.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 3220660231508.
97% would recommend to a friend
Easy to assemble, easy to clean, safety belt to keep baby sitting safely. Looks good in the kitchen unlike some really fugly ones.
What a fabulous highchair.
I wanted a nice looking high chair to fit into a small space in the kitchen so my grandson could be with me when we were cooking. Not only do we have a very smart looking highchair but it also turns into a lovely chair for when he is older. I would definitely recommend this product.
This wooden highchair has been a great purchase for our 8 month old. He feels happy being in it and we can choose whether or not he uses the removable tray or just uses the table. Relatively straight forward to put together by only one adult and the 'help' of the baby's 4 year old brother. Very cost effective as it will grow with the baby until he's well into school age, unlike other highchairs which cost a similar amount but stay only a highchair.
The straps on the Safety 1st Timba Wooden Highchair are removable easily but are wipe clean only.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
20 September 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.