Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The gorgeous Cherish bike from Elswick sets the benchmark for style and design. Designed with a 12" step-through frame the riding position is leisurely yet responsive, whilst the low sweep frame allows for easy mounting and dis-mounting. The Cherish includes 6 easy to use gears powered through a Shimano rear derailleur to provide reliable gear changing to let you tackle the urban terrain with ease. The frame is finished in a beautiful Hawaiian blue colour with satin lacquer.
- Front and rear full-length metal mudguards protect you from dirt thrown up from the pavement, whilst the matching full length chainguard provides protection from the chain for your trendy clothes. The subtle design elements from the frame are enhanced by the chainguard design, which mirrors the prints seen on the high-street this season.
- Steel frame.
- 6 gears with .
- Shimano gears.
- Front V-type and rear V-type brakes.
- Weight when fully assembled 17kg.
- 12 inch frame size.
- 20 inch wheel size.
- Inside leg 22-25 inches.
- City style tyres.
- The Cherish feels fresh and vibrant, with cream front and rear tyres complementing the chrome wheel.
- Suitable for ages 7 years and over.
- Minimal assembly.
- EAN: 5017915140290.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Protective equipment (helmet) should be worn, not to be used in traffic.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.