MyChild Walk N Rock 2 In 1 Baby Walker - Neutral241/6465
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
It really doesn't get much better than this; a fabulous musical play tray, walker and rocker all in one.
Baby walker features:
- Suitable from 6 months with 3 height adjustments to accommodate those growing leg; and handily folds flat for storage.
- Removable extra soft padded seat to support baby while they play and move around.
- Quickly and easily converts to a rocker with supportive foot pad for rocking mde for extra static play time.
- Play tray with toys, lights and sound. Plus removable toy car with it's own lights and sounds.
- Speed restricting wheel and no-tip safety pads.
- Back support for baby's comfort.
- 3 height positions.
- Size H51.5, W72, D63cm.
- Weight 6kg.
- Suitable for babies up to 11kg.
- Batteries required: 2 x 1.5V (not included) plus .
- For ages 6 months and over.
- Manufacturer's 3 year when registering online guarantee.
- EAN: 5036549890203.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This product contains no.
95% would recommend to a friend
Neutral colour great for girls and boys.
Well made and easy to fold down or convert to rocker. Removable play station reveals useful tray for own toys or snacks etc.
Its very nice
Im very happy with my purches.
Perfect for my little girl
We brought this for our daughter, it is in rocker form at the moment as she can't reach the floor yet but she is quite contented in it, it is easy to move around the house as it doesn't weigh very much and it is very good quality. The look of this product is great unlike some of the garish colours of many others, we are over the moon with it.
I can confirm the musical play tray is removable. This is due to the batteries needing to be inserted into the bottom of the tray before fitting.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
21 February 2019
The dimensions of the walker folded are as follows:
I hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
9 July 2018
The back wheels are fixed and the front swivel.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
Charlie @ Argos
3 May 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.