Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The beautiful Harmony bike from Elswick sets the benchmark for style and design. Designed with a 10" step-through frame the riding position is leisurely yet responsive, whilst the low sweep frame allows for easy mounting and dis-mounting. The frame is finished in a beautiful berry red colour with satin lacquer for a low-sheen to set the design apart from the crowd. Front and rear full-length metal mudguards protect you from dirt thrown up from the pavement.
- Attention to detail continues right the way through the Harmony, with non-slip platform pedals providing not only re-assuring grip, but also co-ordinating with the frame through matching red rubberised inserts. The Harmony feels light and agile, with cream front and rear tyres complementing the chrome wheel rims, seat-post, brakes and handlebar. Reliable braking is provided courtesy of the front and rear V-brakes which supply controlled braking power through the reach-adjustable brake levers.
- Steel frame.
- 1 gear with .
- Front V-type and rear V-type brakes.
- Weight when fully assembled 17kg.
- 10 inch frame size.
- 18 inch wheel size.
- Inside leg 20-23 inches.
- City style tyres.
- As we know comfort is important to you, a wider Elswick leather effect comfort saddle is supplied.
- Suitable for ages 6 years and over.
- Minimal assembly.
- EAN: 5017915140221.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Protective equipment (helmet) should be worn, not to be used in traffic.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.