Townsend Duo Balance Kids Bike240/9946
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
A fantastic starter bike for any youngster. The Townsend Duo Balance Bike introduces kids to the feel of riding to build their confidence and avoids them relying on stabilisers. Suitable for children from age 2 years (dependent on their height), the frame is convertible so that the bike can grow with the child.
- Reversible frame created two different sized balance bikes so that it can grow with the child by increasing the height and reach.
- Steel frame.
- 1 gear with .
- Weight when fully assembled 5kg.
- 10 inch wheel size.
- Inside leg 13-18 inches.
- Puncture-proof tyres.
- Comfy ergonomic handlebar grips for a reassuring hold.
- Suitable for ages 2 year and over.
- Minimal assembly.
- EAN: 5060309250006.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Protective equipment (helmet) should be worn, not to be used in traffic.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.