MyChild Coupe 2 In 1 Baby Walker - Black238/9743
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Children Love make-believe; with a steering wheel to turn and a horn to honk, baby can drive along - just like you.
Baby walker features:
- Suitable from 6 months with 3 height adjustments to accommodate those growing leg; and handily folds flat for storage.
- Removable extra soft padded seat to support baby while they play and move around.
- Quickly and easily converts to a rocker with supportive foot pad for rocking mde for extra static play time.
- Play tray with toys, lights and sound. Plus removable toy car with it's own lights and sounds.
- Speed restricting wheel and no-tip safety pads.
- Back support for baby's comfort.
- 3 height positions.
- Size H51, W72, D63cm.
- Weight 6kg.
- Suitable for babies up to 11kg.
- Batteries required: 2 x 1.5V (not included) plus .
- For ages 6 months and over.
- Manufacturer's 3 year when registering online guarantee.
- EAN: 5036549888187.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This product contains no.
97% would recommend to a friend
Excellent value for money
Excellent value for money and very sturdy my grandson loves it
Seems ok but cheap quality for money you pay for i
Plastis seems flimsy but strong enough to do its job for now and there isn't that much that entertains them for long so 15 minutes then they are board and that is for a 4 month old
We bought baby walker for Christmas for our 8 months son. He is having quite a lot fun. It’s lovely design the only one bad side is difficult to move for our son as it’s seems like you need quite a lot energy to do it but apart of that is great. Would be even better if baby walker would be slightly going smoother.
The music tray is attached using two tabs underneath the tray. These should be turned through 90 degrees anti-clockwise so that they then come through the holes and the music tray comes away from the tray.
On the underside of the music tray is a battery cover. This will need to be unscrewed using a Philips screwdriver. Replace the 1.5V batteries and replace the battery cover. Reattach the battery cover with screws and then reattach the music tray to the tray of the baby walker.
The main tray of the baby walker is not detachable.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
14 October 2019
All four wheels turn/swivvel.
Hope this helps!
4 June 2019
The My Child Coupe Baby Walker - Black is suitable for children up to the weight of 11kg which is approximately 25 pounds.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
20 May 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.