MyChild Walk N Rock 2 In 1 Baby Walker - Blue227/9956
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
It really doesn't get much better than this; a fabulous musical play tray, walker and rocker all in one.
Baby walker features:
- Suitable from 6 months with 3 height adjustments to accommodate those growing leg; and handily folds flat for storage.
- Removable extra soft padded seat to support baby while they play and move around.
- Quickly and easily converts to a rocker with supportive foot pad for rocking mde for extra static play time.
- Play tray with toys, lights and sound. Plus removable toy car with it's own lights and sounds.
- Speed restricting wheel and no-tip safety pads.
- Back support for baby's comfort.
- 3 height positions.
- Size H51.5, W72, D63cm.
- Weight 5.5kg.
- Suitable for babies up to 11kg.
- Batteries required: 2 x 1.5V (not included) plus .
- For ages 6 months and over.
- Manufacturer's 3 year when registering online guarantee.
- EAN: 5036549890210.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This product contains no.
93% would recommend to a friend
My child loves this walker
Great for my child he loves it, easy to use and easy to assemble. Easy to change to rocker and it has different levels as child grows.
My son absolutely loves his walker and it’s a great distraction in exchange for mummy time (up to 1 hour sometimes).
This is so cute
This walker is so cute... I've not assembled it yet because it's part of my babies Christmas box. But I've had a look at the parts and they are sturdy and looks brilliant fun for my baby. Good quality for the money
You just remove the seat clips from the frame of the walker, which go in to attach the seat when assembling the walker and the seat should just lift out of the frame of the walker when all clips are out.
I hope this helps.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
4 November 2019
Yes, the My Child Walk 'N' Rock Baby Walker - Blue does indeed fold flat for storage.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
15 October 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.