Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Newborn Starter Kit
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Closer to Nature Newborn Starter Kit has all the bottles and teats you need to start bottle feeding with confidence. The newborn feeding starter set includes the revolutionary Closer to Nature Baby Bottles with their unique teats that mimic the natural flex, stretch and softness of mum's breast.
- 2 x Closer to Nature 150ml/5floz Feeding Bottle.
- 2 x Closer to Nature 260ml/9floz Feeding Bottle.
- 1 x Bottle and Teat Brush.
- 2 x 0-3 months Soothers.
- 2 x Medium Flow Teats 3 months+.
- Revolutionary teat developed with breastfeeding experts and mums to mimic the breast's natural flex, stretch and movement, closer to nature bottles makes feeding time easier for mum and baby. The soft silicone teat feels like skin, and gently elongates and flexes during feeding to mimic natural breastfeeding action.
- The slow flow teat with a super sensitive valve eliminates excessive air flow, so little ones ingest more milk and less air.
- The soft silicone teat feels like skin, and gently elongates and flexes during feeding to mimic natural breastfeeding action.
- The breast like larger shaped teat of the closer to nature bottle allows baby to latch on easily and further supports the transition between bottle and breast.
- Closer to nature bottles and teats are easy to clean and fill. They are microwave and dishwasher safe, yet light and easy to hold. The easy hold bottle is marked in millimetres and ounces and has a hygiene seal cap to keep germs out and drips in.
- Suitable from birth.
- EAN: 5010415235534.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.