Nikon Coolpix P1000 Bridge Camera - Black225/5183
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Touch the stars. Roost with eagles. The sky is no longer the limit when you have an extraordinary 125x optical zoom. Capture sharp photos and videos of subjects that were out of reach—until now.
The sky is no longer the limit when you have an extraordinary 125x optical zoom.
Model number: VQA060EA.
- 16 megapixels.
- Sensor cleaning.
- Image stabilisation.
- BSI CMOS sensor.
- Sensor size 2.3 x .
- Continuous shooting up to 7 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 7 frames per second (RAW).
- Sweep panorama.
- Smile detection.
- Red eye reduction.
- Automatic face detection.
- Self timer.
- Shutter speed of 60 to 1/4000 sec.
- Scene intelligent auto, no flash, creative auto mode, portrait, landscape, close-up, program, shutter priority, aperture priority, manual, sports mode, .
- 3.2in screen with LCD technology with live view.
- Auto, white balancing bracketing, preset, custom.
- Hot shoe for additional flash.
- Built-in flash.
- ISO range from 6300 to .
- Auto focus.
- Manual focus.
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth.
- USB port.
- HDMI mini port.
- Records in NTSC format.
- PictBridge compatible.
- Maximum size H4 x W5 pixels.
- RAW image.
- JPEG image.
- RAW + JPEG image.
- Records at 4K with sound.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Removable battery.
- Batteries required: 1 x Li-Ion (included) .
- Lens type: telephoto zoom.
- 1cm minimum shooting distance.
- Compatible with the following memory card types: SD, SDHC, SDXC, (not included).
- Weight 1415g.
- Hood, USB cable, shoulder strap, .
- Size H11.88, W14.6, D18.13cm.
- Viewfinder coverage 100%.
- Viewfinder optical adjustment.
- Tripod compatible.
- EAN: 18208953370.
100% would recommend to a friend
Amazing camera. Has everything, fantastic zoom.
Brilliant camera. Lots of different features, easy to use. Connects to app on smart phone. Easy to use, brilliant 150x optical zoom.
In addition to my previous answer I can confirm the camera is compatible with the NTSC and PAL standards if the appropriate frame rate is chosen for recording
25p/50p 25fps PAL TV's
30p/60p 30fps NTSC TV's
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
10 December 2019
Video is recorded in: MP4 (Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Audio: AAC stereo)
And can be recorded in the following resolutions
2160/30p (4K UHD), 2160/25p (4K UHD), 1080/30p, 1080/25p, 1080/60p, 1080/50p, 720/30p, 720/25p, 720/60p, 720/50p, HS 480/4x, HS 720/2x, HS 1080/0.5x
The user manual does not mention NTSC, for this reason I will request the entry is checked and the reference removed if not appropriate
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
6 December 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.