Motorola Halo Smart Over the Cot Monitor224/7232
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This innovative baby monitor mounts directly onto the crib for a full overhead view of you child. Monitor at home or away wih the Hubble App for smartphones and tablets. With crystal clear HD video streaming and smart notifications you will always be in touch . At home you can use the 4.3" colour screen parent unit with two way talk back. It also has a light show projector, 7 colour night light and soothing sounds. The camera is detachable for extra versatility within your home. Hubble App offers analytics and insights to help monitor your baby.
- Model number: MBP944CONNECT.
Winner of No.
Hubble App offers analytics and insights to help track and measure your baby development.
Bird eye view of your baby, with a built in projector, night light and lullabies.
A large 4.3" viewing screen to keep an eye on your baby at home or you can view on your smartphone/tablet whilst away via the Hubble App.
- Digital signal.
- Up to 50m range and out of range indicator.
- 1 parent unit included - portable.
- 2 way talk - allows you to reassure and comfort from another room.
- 10 lullabies.
- Parent voice recording on baby unit.
- Night light - to sooth and comfort baby.
- Temperature display - for added peace of mind.
- 4.3 inch colour screen.
- Zoom function.
- Features infra red night vision so you can see your baby in the dark.
- Baby unit: Yes.
- Parent unit: Yes.
- Power saving mode.
- Low battery indicator.
- Parent unit includes mains adaptor - batteries required for parent unit 1 x Li-Ion (included).
- Baby unit includes mains adaptor - batteries required for baby unit 1 x Li-Ion (included).
- EAN: 5012786803237.
The Motorola Halo Smart Over the Cot Monitor uses Hubble Connect which is compatible with Apple Phones of iOS 7 and above. It is possible to add more cameras to your set up - pairing them with the parent unit and viewing all three cameras from the parent unit. It is also possible to have more iphones access the feed but this does require an additional subscription to the software.
Argos does not sell these camera units separately so am not able to advise regarding their cost.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
29 October 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.