SIM Free LG G8S 128GB Mobile Phone - Black220/4471
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Triple camera captures photos and videos that are rich in detail. It's possible to shoot at super wide angle, telephoto and standard without delays or colour distortion when zooming in and out. Video Depth Control- Bokeh can even be applied to video so you can create clips with a naturally blurred background that.
Triple Shot- The wide, telephoto and normal angles allow you to see three previews and shoot what you want. Accentuates the subject.
3 times secure with Multi ID- Multi-ID enables you to unlock your phone one of three ways: Hand ID, 3D Face Unlock, or Finger print ID.
Air Motion - Simple and intuitive hand gestures allow touchless access to a variety of functions and features. This all possible courtesy of the Z Camera.
Model number: LMG810EAW. AGBRMB.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- Dual SIM card phone: supports 2 SIM cards simultaneously.
- SIM card type: hybrid SIM and nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 6.2 inch OLED display.
- With a density of 402 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H155.3, W76.6, D7.99mm.
- Weight 179g.
Camera and Video:
- Dual camera.
- Front camera 8MP.
- Rear camera 12MP.
- Second rear camera 13MP.
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama, Z Camera(ToF), Advance Portrait mode, AI CAM, Manual Mode, Triple shot.
- Video capture in 1080p HD quality.
- Internal memory 128GB.
- Expandable memory up to 1000GB when using microSD card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 2.84GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- 6GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android 9.
- Up to 160 hours standby time.
- Up to 720 minutes talk time.
- 3550mAh battery capacity.
- and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- Wireless charging.
- This phone features fast charge technology - faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- Water resistant up to 1.5m depth.
- Shock resistant from drops of up to 1.22m.
- EAN: 8806087038507.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
100% would recommend to a friend
Moved to LG from iPhone - delighted I did!
I’m a musician. I need a headphone jack on my phone for lots of reasons, not just listening on headphones. I bought the G8s for the sound quality: through professional monitors it is miles ahead of any other phone on the market. But I wasn’t expecting every other aspect of the phone to be so good too. This is the phone to have if you’re a musician or sound engineer.
A solid phone with great extra features from LG
This is my 2nd LG phone and I am great fan. The phone is well built and feels really premium with a vibrant screen. The battery lasts me a whole day easily and it still has a headphone jack which means I can carry on using my current headphones. The camera is really good and intuitive especially the wide angle lens. The always on display is a great feature that I find really helpful as it stops me from having to keep tapping the phone to see any notifications. I am very happy with this phone.
Underated Gem of a phone, well worth the £££
Its fast with an incredible screen and the battery has managed to make it through a day of music (4 hours of play, ++ volume), videos, netflix and constant browsing and its still got 26%. Speaker is louder than i expected and surprisingly clear. I haven't submerged it for 30 mins underwater but I reckon this phone would survive it despite being stupidly thin (case required for daily use).
I can confirm that this does not include a SIM card key opener.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
25 November 2019
Yes, SIM Free means the same as what many people will refer to as being "unlocked" typically in relation to network compatibility and not being locked in to one network.
The SIM Free Huawei P20 Lite is compatible with SIMS from all UK networks providers and the MVNO's that use their networks (BT, Virgin, iD, GiffGaff etc)
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
12 August 2019
This means someone cant type (or copy/paste) . I will request the entry is amended , it appears minutes should read hours
Thank you for highlighting this and for using Argos Q&A
9 August 2019
It's a typo it's supposed to say 12 hours talk time which means the battery will last 12 hours straight if your calling someone, no idea who calls someone for 12 hours though
6 August 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.