Samsung 10W Wireless Charger Duo Pad - Black215/9856
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
With the Samsung Duo Pad charger you can charge two devices at a time. There is also a stand which props up your phone whilst charging.
- This wireless charger is suitable for any device that is wireless charging enabled. Check your device specification to find out if your device is compatible.
- Model number: EP-P5200TBEGGB.
- 10w of power, transferred via wireless induction.
- QI enabled: only works with fellow Qi enabled devices. Qi is usually found in devices made after 2017.
- Fast charge: faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence.
- In-built overheating protection.
- LED indicators: let you know when your device is charging, when it's fully charged and the level of energy your charger has left.
- Size H97, W89, D209mm.
- Weighs 296g.
- Does not include mains AC power adaptor.
- EAN: 8801643678326.
100% would recommend to a friend
Foarte bun!! Multumit.
Works as intended
Works as intended. I can charge two devices at the same time. The only small comment I would have is that when charging Galaxy Watch, one needs to be careful to position it centrally, otherwise it may not charge (there is no magnet like in a dedicated watch charger). This however is easy to check, as there is a light showing if the watch charges.
Great fast wireless charger
A great fast wireless charger that charges your devices very quickly. I like how you are able to charge two devices at once, such as a phone and a watch. If you are looking to charge two phones please note that charging speeds will be a little slower.
The charger MUST be one of the newer 12v 25w, or the lights on this will just flash an error. These are very difficult to get as the samsung website doesnt sell them. They come bundled with the newer phones. Just to repeat , the 5v and the 9v samsung chargers will NOT work with this.
21 September 2019
As long as both devices are Qi Charging enabled then they will be compatible.
'Fast charge' can be be used to describe any charger that has a higher output than a standard USB power supply (5v 1a = 5watts), it is also used to describe the newer 9v 1.68a charging that many USB-C devices use
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
25 August 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.