Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Black202/5296
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Release date: 4 November 2019.
The all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features new ways to play like a pro, including adjustable-tension thumbsticks, wrap-around rubberised grip & shorter hair trigger locks. With new interchangeable components & exclusive button mapping options in the Xbox Accessories app. Save up to 3 custom profiles on the controller, swap thumbstick toppers, D-pads & paddles to tailor your controller to your preferred gaming style. Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth, or the included USB-C cable to play across Xbox One and Windows 10 devices.
- Designed to meet the needs of today's competitive gamers, the all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features over 30 new ways to play like a pro. Enhance your aiming with new adjustable-tension thumbsticks, fire even faster with shorter hair trigger locks, and stay on target with a wrap-around rubberised grip.
- Tailor the controller to your preferred gaming style with new interchangeable thumbstick and paddle shapes. Experience limitless customisation with the Xbox Accessories app. Assign a button to act as a 'Shift key' to enable alternative inputs for each of the other buttons.
- Stay in the game for longer with up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life and re-engineered components that are built to last. Charge the controller either inside or outside the carrying case with the included USB-C cable and charging dock.
- What's in the box: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, Carrying case, Set of 6 thumbsticks: Standard (2), Classic (2), Tall (1), Wide Dome (1), Set of 4 paddles: Medium (2), Mini (2), Set of 2 D-pads: Standard, Faceted, Thumbstick-adjustment tool, Charging dock & USB-C cable.
- Batteries required: 1 x rechargeable (included).
- EAN: 889842196368.
The controller, like other items purchased from Argos , will be supplied with a 12 month warranty that covers issues arsing from faulty manufacturer
This does not cover accidental (or other) damage, issues caused by wear and tear, Misuse or other exemptions (faulty consumables like cables, replacement buttons etc)
Please note using 3rd party controller modifications will invalidate the warranty.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
11 November 2019
Warranty is 90 days. Extended warranty is not available due to quality issues with previous model.
9 November 2019
Microsoft gives only 90 days warranty
9 November 2019
90 days from Microsoft, I believe.
8 November 2019
This Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 has a 12 month warranty against manufacturing faults.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
9 November 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.