LEGO Friends Stephanie's Toy Buggy and Trailer - 41364 202/3164
- **Original Price £18.00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Hitch up your trailer to enjoy a weekend with LEGO Friends Stephanie!
LEGO® model number: 41364 - for ages 6 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Friends.
- Build Stephanie's toy Buggy & Trailer and drive to the lakeside for some outdoors creative play! .
- This set includes includes a LEGO Friends Stephanie mini-doll figure, plus 2 animal figures: a dog and a frog.
- Features a toy buggy and trailer, pole tennis game, picnic area and campfire.
- Accessory elements include a toy bike, helmet, paddleboard, paddle, life vest, tennis racket, water bottle, bone, marshmallow on a stick and a toy camp fire.
- The LEGO Friends Stephanie's Buggy & Trailer 41364 building toy can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building.
Enjoy a day of activity with LEGO Friends Stephanie's Buggy & Trailer. This all-action, outdoors girl is ready for a day of fun in her toy car and trailer. Attach the trailer with hinged roof to the off-road buggy, and use it to tow all her activity gear. Extend the play by helping Stephanie to enjoy the countryside on her bike and paddleboard, or playing pole tennis by the campfire!
- Size H19.1, W6.1, D26.2cm.
- For ages 6 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016369397.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
100% would recommend to a friend
Bought it as a birthday gift she loved it
Great Lego set
My 7 year old loves this and loved building it all
Better then pic
My daughter of 9 loved this better then picture it’s great
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
**Intervening prices may have been charged, original price is the original price charged online or the printed catalogue price from the last full Argos catalogue in which the product featured.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.