Vodafone IMO Q2 Plus Mobile Phone - Pink201/9635
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
- Handset must be purchased with £10 airtime. This will automatically be added to your transaction. Handset not available without airtime. .
Unlock your device in an instant with super-fast IMO Face Unlock. Supported by 4G, optimised by Android Go and powered by a super-strong battery, this pink, stylish phone will perform more - for less.
The IMO Q2 Plus Love Pink has Android Go inbuilt, so you get the complete Android experience without a clunky, slowed-down performance.
Fortified with a robust 1500mAh battery, you will get up to 15 days' worth of standby time so you do not run out of charge when you need it the most.
Comes with a Big Value Bundle SIM. A £10 Big Value Bundle gives you 3GB of data, 250 minutes and unlimited texts. Don't use your allowances? Your Big Value Bundle will rollover what you don't use.
Your chosen Big Value Bundle will renew automatically every 30 days, as long as you have enough credit balance to cover the bundle cost.
Model number: Q2 Plus Love Pink.
- Network provider: Vodafone.
- 4G network capability.
- SIM card type: nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 3.97 inch .
- Resolution 400 x 800 pixels.
- Touch screen.
- Size H123, W63, D9.7mm.
- Weight 120g.
Camera and Video:
- Front camera 0.3MP.
- Rear camera 2MP.
- Video capture in 1080p HD quality.
- Internal memory 8GB.
- Expandable memory up to 32GB when using microSD card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 1.4GHz quad core Quad-Core Processor processor.
- 1GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android Android Go.
- Up to 360 hours standby time.
- 1500mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- EAN: 5060487800338.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.