Canon EOS 2000D DSLR Camera with 18-55mm DC Lens201/0184
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Create detailed DSLR quality pictures and cinematic Full HD movies with ease, even in difficult low light situations, using the 24.1 Megapixel EOS 2000D. Share instantly and shoot remotely with Wi-Fi, NFC and Canon Camera Connect app.
Enjoy guided Live View shooting with Creative Auto mode and add unique finishes with Creative Filters. Just point and shoot for great results with Scene Intelligent Auto.
Capture the moment just as you remember with precise Auto Focus, 3.0 fps and DIGIC 4+. Enjoy easy framing with the optical viewfinder and see results on a 7.5 cm LCD screen.
Instantly transfer your stories to your smart device, for easy sharing on social media or irista cloud backup, and shoot remotely with Wi-Fi*, NFC** and Canon Camera Connect app.
Camera model number 2000.
- CMOS sensor type.
- 24.1 megapixels.
- Sensor cleaning.
- Sensor size 22.3 x 14.9mm.
- Continuous shooting up to 3 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 3 frames per second (RAW).
- Red eye reduction.
- Automatic face detection.
- Self timer.
- Shutter speed of 1/4000 to 30 sec.
- Scene intelligent auto, no flash, creative auto, portrait, landscape, close-up, program, shutter priority, aperture priority, manual, sports mode, .
- 3in screen with TFT LCD technology and live view.
- Auto, white balance bracketing, preset, custom.
- Hot shoe for additional flash.
- Built-in flash.
- Evaluative, partial, centre weighted.
- ISO range from 100 to 12800.
- Auto focus with 9 focus points in the viewfinder, manual focus.
- Wi-Fi & NFC.
- USB port.
- HDMI mini port.
- Records in PAL.
- Records in NTSC.
- PictBridge compatible.
- Maximum size H6000 x W4000 in pixels.
- RAW + JPEG.
- Records at 1080p with sound.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Removable battery.
- Requires 1 x (included).
- Lens mounts: EF-S.
- Standard lens included.
- Lens focal length 18 - 55mm.
- Aperture f/40-3.5.
- 58mm filter.
- 25cm minimum shooting distance.
- SD, SDHC, SDXC, (not included).
- Weight 630g.
- USB cable, shoulder strap, battery charger.
- Size H5.9, W8.8, D11.6cm.
- Viewfinder coverage 100%.
- Viewfinder optical adjustment.
- Single lens kit.
- Tripod compatible.
- EAN: 8714574656274.
100% would recommend to a friend
Crystal clear pictures, easy to use
This camera is fantastic, takes great pictures.Was a bit daunted at first as it looked complicated & the manual was so thick but v pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to get started.Simply charge the battery,insert it, pop in the memory card,attach the lens (simple click), set basic settings suggested in the manual then you’re ready to start shooting.I am a novice so will work my way up to the more advanced settings & connecting to my iPad and iPhone.Pics are MUCH better than a mobile phone.
Great dslr camera
An amzing camera for beginners. Great resolution photos. Easy automatic settings and good manual settings for those who are a bit more adventurous. Lens is great for scenery and general photos with an impressive depth of field. Great purchase, would recommend!
I am new to DSLR cameras as I used just smartphone cameras before. I am still learning the manual settings but even with presets and autofocus, it is great. The companion app is very handy as it helps to transfer pictures without cables. I was worried about the size but it doesn't take up much space in the bag. Night shots and moving object captures are very good too. This is a massive upgrade from my iPhone XS camera. I haven't yet managed to take good pictures but uploading a few quick snaps.
The Canon EOS 2000D DSLR Camera with 18-55mm DC Lens does not have a external mic option.
The EOS 250D or EOS 800/850D would be closest models to have mic input.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
27 November 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.