Braun 3in1 No touch forehead Thermometer with Age Precision200/9683
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This no-touch forehead thermometer uses patented breakthrough technology to make checking temperature easier, stress-free and accurate. This dual technology means that you get fast and precise temperature readings in two ways: In the Touch mode by placing the thermometer on the forehead and in No-Touch mode, by holding the thermometer in front of your child's forehead. The Food & liquid mode allows you to easily measure your baby food, drink or even bath temperature.
- Forehead and room thermometer.
- Dual technology - No touch + touch forehead measurement - you can get quick and accurate temperature measurements, either with touch mode by placing the thermometer on the forehead in between they eyebrows or in no touch mode by maintaining the thermometer up to 2 cm from the middle of the forehead, aiming between the eyebrows. For accurate measurement, it is crucial that the temperature is taken at the right spot.
- Age Precision technology - an age-adjustable fever guidance. It enables you to set the age of your child (0-3 months, 3-36 months and 36 months to adult) so you can interpret the reading quickly and easily based on the age, using a backlit colour-coded display.
- Guidance system and aiming light - alerts parent to correct distance to measure and aiming light facilitates correct positioning.
- Food & Liquid mode - allows you to easily measure the temperature of your child's food, drinks or bath.
- Fast reading- with 2 second measurement.
- Readings in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Accuracy to 0.2°C.
- Easy to read LCD display.
- Readings available in 2 seconds.
- Batteries required 2 x AAA (included).
- Suitable from birth.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4022167004000.
67% would recommend to a friend
The one and only
The thermometer I should have bought in the first place. After going through the nightmare of different types of thermometers to both kid and bath, I probably threw out more money than buying this product. This thermometer is reliable and gives accurate feedback of my second childs temeparture in seconds, without causing hurting armpit or ear with this. Moreover, it measures: - bathwater - food - and even my wines serving temperature! Excellent!
Best item ...........
Gives wrong readings
I bought this thermometer few days ago and it always gives wrong reading. My son had high temperature but whenever I checked his temperature it was 36.6 according to thermometer, I rely on it and didnt give any medicine and he got bad headache because of high temp. Dr said he was having high temp from last three four days but I thought he is warm just because of hot weather. Really a bad decision to go with this thermometer. Now I am back again on ear thermometer. Which is working fine.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.