LEGO Disney Frozen II Elsa's Jewelry Box Creation Set -41168200/7025
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Create a very special Disney Frozen II jewelry box to keep all your favorite pieces safe!
LEGO® model number: 41168 - for ages 6 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Disney Princess.
- Kids can make their own Elsa Frozen II intricate jewelry box to keep precious bits and pieces safe and find 2 LEGO rings locked inside! .
- The jewelry box features a lockable drawer with a lock function to flick and keep favorite jewelry safe inside the drawer and a mirror.
- Includes an Elsa mini doll and Nokk, a mythical water spirit figure, plus a spinning function to see them spin around in front of the mirror.
- The Disney characters can be removed and added to any existing LEGO Disney minifigure and mini doll figure collection.
- This beautiful trinket box makes an ideal birthday gift or Christmas gift for a fan of the Disney Frozen films.
- Size H262, W282, D76cm.
- For ages 3 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016368659.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
97% would recommend to a friend
My daughter loved making this up.
Brilliant quality product.
Beautiful box in a box
Do not try to skip steps Do take time to read instructions Do allow time to complete Do let grown ups help ( they like to play as well ) Do enjoy the completed box it is really worth all the time spent making it. Will certainly keep the children busy and the will enjoy the finished result. My granddaughter even allowed my fat fingers to help
Nice jewellery box for 9 year old
Brought for 9 year old granddaughter, never took long to build but nice jewellery box for little frozen fans. Got it for Christmas in the sale but not sure if I would have paid full price for it.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.