LEGO Disney Frozen II Anna's Canoe Expedition Playset -41165200/6909
- Save 20%Was £18.00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Build a beautiful adventure canoe with a special Starter Brick base and head off on Olaf and Anna's Canoe Expedition to play out magical moments from Disney's Frozen II!
LEGO® model number: 41165 - for ages 4 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Disney Princess.
- Features an ice canoe with lamp and river scene with ice slide, seesaw, movable foliage and rocks with a sleeping earth giant image.
- This building set for beginners includes a special Starter Brick base and 2 mini doll figures: Anna and Olaf, plus a LEGO bunny figure.
- LEGO 4+ sets are specially designed to be fun and easy for youngsters and help to grow their confidence with simple building steps.
- Use the LEGO Life app to access the intuitive building instructions with easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode to visualize their creations.
- Combine with the 41166 Elsa's Wagon Adventure set for even more 4+ LEGO Disney Frozen II magic and to help your child develop fine motor skills.
- Size H141, W262, D72cm.
- For ages 3 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016368628.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
97% would recommend to a friend
Lovely Frozen Lego set easy to build
This is a lovely Lego set, easy for littler kids as lots of the set is pre moulded. My only complaint is that there are 2 bases which are joined by a 3rd piece of lego and it isn't very stable and comes apart too easily. Otherwise I'd give it 5 stars.
You can always rely on Lego products and this Frozen set is no exception. My 4 year old daughter and I enjoyed building the set together and she loves playing with it along with her other frozen Lego sets. Argos price was competitive and so easy to reserve and collect.
Lego always delivers
Lego was fab, great delivery time. Well pleased
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.