LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender Collector's Model Car 42110200/6844
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This collectible model of the quintessential Land Rover Defender captures the vehicle's level of refinement with its clean, modern lines and sculpted surfaces, making it a great display piece for the home or office.
LEGO® model number: 42110 - for ages 11 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Technic.
- Features authentically designed bodywork with Land Rover emblems, original-design rims with ground-gripping tyres, plus a detailed cabin.
- Also features removable roof rack with storage box, pannier, ladder and traction mats, opening doors, bonnet and rear door.
- Cabin features a detailed dashboard, working steering wheel and forward-folding rear seats that reveal the 4-speed sequential gearbox.
- Functions include a 4-speed sequential gearbox, All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension and detailed 6-cylinder engine.
- New-for-October-2019 transmission system with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear.
- Size H480, W582, D91cm.
- For ages 3 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016604115.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
98% would recommend to a friend
Brilliant fun and very technical.
Bought this lego technic kit as a father and son project for me and my son and would throughly recommend to anyone who is thinking of buying this. We both loved every minute of building it. It has been an enjoyable and a very detailed project for the both of us.
Challenging Technic model
This is the second Lego Technic car model my son has built with some help from Dad. They enjoyed the build quality and found it necessary to keep reviewing the parts to avoid problems later. Initially the gears were not functioning properly and had to be adjusted. Lego is always amazing quality if a touch expensive, but that's Lego for you.
Looks great and kept me occupied for a few nights but the super nerdy tech gear boxes and diffs do nothing when the model is complete and because of the diffs the engines pistons don’t move with the wheels ? Surprisingly big unit when finished too
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.