LEGO Star Wars Kylo Ren's Shuttle Building Set - 75256200/6631
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This Kylo Ren's Shuttle toy version of the Supreme Leader's personal starship from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie will excite kids and collectors alike!
LEGO® model number: 75256 - for ages 10 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Star Wars.
- Features rotatable right engine for folding in the wings when landing, and the ability to shorten the wings by folding the top part down.
- Also features 2 spring-loaded shooters, lowering access ramp and a cockpit with space for 3 minifigures and 2 firing shooters.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, General Pryde, a Sith Trooper, a First Order Stormtrooper and 2 Knights of Ren.
- Weapons include Kylo Ren's Lightsaber, General Pryde's blaster pistol, the Sith Trooper's blaster rifle, a blaster, plus an axe and mace.
- Includes a new-for-October '19 Knights of Ren helmet design and makes a great Christmas present, birthday or just a fun gift for any occasion.
- Size H378, W480, D94cm.
- For ages 3 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016370782.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
Excellent set for a Star Wars fan!
An excellent set that really makes the shuttle look great, the figures are great and the piece count is great for this size of a build, will take a while to build as it is quite complicated in some parts.
Great product for Star Wars fans
Love this Lego ship
Top class Lego model for this age group and younger.
This set comes with bags numbered 1 to 7. Please note that there are 2 bags #4 and 2 bags #5. The set contains a total of 9 bags. :)
- Samuel, LEGO® Customer Service
Lego Support Team
13 February 2020
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.