LEGO Star Wars Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter Set - 75249200/6538
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Build, play with and display a missile-firing, bomb-dropping LEGO Star Wars Resistance Y-wing model, featuring Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie!
LEGO® model number: 75249 - for ages 8 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Star Wars.
- This Y-wing Starfighter, a. K. A. Wishbone, has lots of features that kids and collectors will really appreciate including an opening cockpit.
- Features firing spring-loaded shooters and bomb elements that can be dropped and a new-for-October-2019 colour scheme as seen in the movie.
- Includes 6 LEGO Star Wars characters: Poe Dameron, Zorii Bliss and First Order Stormtrooper minifigures, plus D-O and astromech droid.
- New for October 2019 weapons include Poe's 1 and Zorii's 2 blaster pistols, new molded helmet plus First Order Stormtroopers' blasters.
- Fantastic moments from the blockbuster Star Wars starship makes a great Christmas present, birthday or just a fun gift for any occasion.
- Size H262, W382, D56.5cm.
- For ages 3 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016370744.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
Lego plus star wars = an entertained child
My 11 year old son saved up his Christmas money to buy this. Was able to reserve and collect within 5 minutes. He is now an incredibly happy child. The build was straight forward and he managed to do it without any help.
Bought as a gift
Went down very well and scored me tons of favourite uncle points. Parents annoyed though as I have started a trend of expensive Lego Star Wars demands and they were trying to avoid that. Oh well. I give it 5 children with lofty Christmas present expectations out of 5.
Great lego kot
This set was a Christmas gift for my son, he has had.much enjoyment from building it and has played with it since it has been made. Has not fallen apart when playing with it.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.