LEGO Star Wars Resistance A-Wing Starfighter Set - 75248200/6480
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Build, play with and display an iconic Star Wars A-wing fighter collectible, recreating exciting moments from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie.
LEGO® model number: 75248 - for ages 7 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Star Wars.
- This LEGO Star Wars Resistance A-wing model is based on the iconic starship from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie.
- The A-wing features an opening cockpit, retractable landing gear and wingtip cannons, and the integrated spring-loaded shooters.
- This building toy features an opening minifigure cockpit, retractable landing gear, wingtip cannons and 2 integrated spring-loaded shooters.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Snap Wexley with his blaster pistol and Lieutenant Connix with blaster, each armed to get the action started.
- This an iconic collectible makes a great Christmas present , birthday or surprise gift for any occasion, for epic living-room space battles! .
- Size H191, W262, D72cm.
- For ages 3 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016370737.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
Great if you add plate on base to strengthen front
8 year old Lego fan managed to build almost on his own. BUT got very frustrated playing with it as when opening front landing gear or firing the cool weapons the front section would drop off and need awkward rebuilding, we finally fixed this by moving one of the under carriage plates forward so blocking the landing gear from opening but now he's happy as it doesn't fall apart when playing.
Just like on the box
My daughter had a great time building this instructions easy to follow for her
9 year old grandson loved building this
Built by 9 year old grandson on his own, loved it
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.