Philips ProtectiveClean 5100 Electric Toothbrush200/1296
2 Colours available
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 whithens teeth in just one week*. It gently but effectively cleans between teeth and along the gum line, due to our unique sonic technology which drives fluid deep between teeth along with our specially designed brush heads. Pressure sensor and 3 cleaning modes deliver a personalised brushing experience. *vs a manual toothbrush.
This toothbrush allows you to customize your brushing to your own needs, with a choice of three modes. Clean mode is standard for superior cleaning. White is the ideal mode for removing surface stains. And Gum Care mode adds an extra minute of reduced-power brushing, so you can gently massage your gums.
Our NEW brush head replacement reminder technology measures your usage and brushing pressure and alerts you to replace your brush head when it's no longer performing optimally to ensure you are consistently getting the best cleaning results.
- Model number: HX6850/39.
- Timer for better brushing.
- Quadpacer timer encourages attentive brushing of each quadrant of the mouth.
- 3 cleaning modes: whitening, .
- 2 brush heads: W2 Optimal White standard brush head.
- 1 speed setting.
- 62000 pulsations per minute.
- Sonic technology for naturally whiter teeth.
- Gum care.
- Ergonomic handle - to make the brush more comfortable to hold and use.
- Recharge indicator light.
- Visual pressure sensor stops pulsations when you brush too hard.
- Includes Handle: 1 ProtectiveClean. Brush heads: 2 W2 Optimal White standard. Travel case: 1. Charger: 1.
- Replacement head included.
- Travel case included for when you're on-the-go.
- Rechargeable: 24 hours for full charge.
- 2 pin plug (adaptor Not included).
- Li-Ion (included) .
- Suitable for ages 8 years and over.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103912613.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.