LG SL5Y 400W 2.1Ch Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer200/1083
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Enjoy cinema-like immersion from the powerful 2.1 ch 400W LG SL5Y Sound Bar. High Resolution Audio delivers 24-bit playback and Adaptive Sound Control intuitively mixes audio output for the optimum sound blend. A great home cinema Sound Bar, which can easily be transformed to a 4.1 520W set up with the Wireless Rear Speaker Kit Compatible.
DTS Virtual: X - The Champion of channel based audio. Advanced DSP decoding interprets audio signals and shoots virtual sound vertically and horizontally around you to create a full three dimensional sound experience. Get inside extraordinary audio today.
A new standard of sound quality. With advanced audio processing technology delivering sound of up to 24bit/96kHz quality you have some of the best components available.
- Model number: SL5Y. DGBRLLK.
- 400 watts.
- Dolby sound technology.
- DTS technology.
- 2.1 channels within the system.
- Optical audio connection included (cable not included).
- 2 HDMI port(s) included (cable not included).
- 1 USB port.
- Not 3.5mm line in compatible.
- Bluetooth enabled.
- Not WiFi compatible.
Setup and features
- Power consumption: 28W.
- Auto power off.
- Speaker bar RMS output: 90 watts.
- Subwoofer RMS output: 220 watts.
- Wall mountable (fixings included).
- Size of speaker bar H5.7, W89, D8.5cm.
- Weight of speaker bar 2.35kg.
- Size of subwoofer H39.3, W17.1, D24.9cm.
- Weight of subwoofer 5.3kg.
- Includes: Owners manual, Wall mount guide, Battery, Warranty Card, Wall Mount Bracket.
- Remote control included - batteries required 2 x AAA (included).
- EAN: 8806098358922.
94% would recommend to a friend
Good sound bar
Like the look and the sound
It would have been best if the sound bar can be slipt into bits to fix in a small bag ( for easy transport)
very good sound quality easy to connect!
vey easy to buy,full range of products!
Yes via Bluetooth or Optical connection.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
6 February 2020
Yes, the 55UJ651v lists Bluetooth connectivity as a feature.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
5 February 2020
It does not support 4k resolution on HDMI passthrough, but will work with an optical connection.
2 January 2020
I can confirm that this will work with a 65" Sharp TV.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
2 January 2020
LG Product team
2 January 2020
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.