Panasonic 58 Inch TX-58GX700B Smart 4K HDR TV199/1307
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
2019's GX700 LED Smart TV features an HDR Bright Panel to present colourful 4K HDR pictures. Thanks to HDR10+ Dynamic Metadata technology & Adaptive Backlight Dimming this slimline TV delivers detailed pictures with accurate contrast. Smart tech lets you access Freeview Play catch-up TV & the latest box-sets from the most popular video streaming services.
Model number: TX-58GX700B.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD display resolution.
- Motion rate 1200Hz.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- Screen size: 58 inches.
- Size of TV H75.9, W129.7, D6.5cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H81.6, W129.7, D26.1cm.
- Weight of TV 23kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 24.5kg.
- Suitable for wall mounting 400 x 200 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.5m.
- Packaged size H85.7, W166.5, D18.9cm.
- Packaged weight 32kg.
- Built-in audio sound system.
- 2 x 10 watt RMS power output.
- 3 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Headphone socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Micro dimming technology improves the contrast by dimming individual sections of the TV screen.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Freeview Play (UK).
- Quad core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Aerial required.
- In the box: TX-58GX700B, Stand, Remote, Batteries.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A.
- On mode power consumption 106 watts.
- Annual power consumption 147kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- EAN: 5025232892914.
60% would recommend to a friend
Is good tv but it neet to Improve to many things Control Settings Internet
I cant use properly isn’t clear
I like it when I open and active it but after one week I can’t use all apps for example mirror I can’t connect it I went to one shop in edwgare road to bring it back but they told me than I can do it cos I already opened it!
This TV is so thin,the picture quality with 4k is truly outstanding,get close enough and it's like being in your own cinema. The sound is really good too, it was extremely easy to set up with excellent internet platform ensuring catch up and on demand tv is a breeze to configure. The apps are also excellent such as Amazon prime films, you tube, Netflix etc and loads more if you want them.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.