Britax Romer DUALFIX 2 R Group 0+/1 Car Seat - Cosmos Black193/8638
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Whether it's forward or rearward facing, DUALFIX 2 R gives you all-round flexibility. With its 360 rotation function, placing and harnessing your child is simplicity itself. As is changing the position from rearward to forward facing.
Keeping your child comfortable while travelling is a must. That's why this seat was designed with multiple recline positions, forward and rearward facing, that you can adjust with ease – offering a stress-free journey with a happy child.
Things can get pretty messy on the road. Drinks can spill and children can get car sick. That's why we designed a machine washable seat cover that can easily be taken off without removing the harness, so you can clean up quick and get on your way.
Car seat features:
- Car seat group 0 plus and 1.
- Suitable for children from birth to 4 years.
- Suitable for children from birth to 18kg.
- Seat attachment method: ISOFIX only.
- Integrated ISOFIX.
- Forward and rear facing.
- 90 degree swivel and 360 degree rotating seat.
- Side impact protection - helps to absorb the force of a side on collision.
- 5 point harness.
- One pull harness adjustment.
- Extended harness use up to 18kg.
- Multi-recline - 4 recline positions.
- Car seat base .
- Adjustable head support.
- Size H48, W45, D70cm.
- This seat does not convert to a booster seat.
- Removable washable cover.
- Weight 14kg.
- ECE R44.04 compliant.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4000984199550.
100% would recommend to a friend
So far look like a good thing
Ok to work with him........
Easy installation, very comfortable, the 360 twist is amazing.
It’s the best car seat I ever had
To confirm compatibility, please follow the link below. Pages 40 and 41 detail all the VW cars which are compatible with the 'Britax Romer DUALFIX² R 360 Spin Group 0+/1 Car Seat'.
I hope this helps:) Thanks for using Argos Q&A
10 December 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.