TCP Smart B22 Filament Bulb193/2603
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
TCPs Wi-Fi Smart LED Filament Classic Bulb is as bright as a traditional 60 W bayonet cap. Control your WiFi SMART bulb by voice or using the phone app. Set timers, routines and dim your lights. You can control your lighting from anywhere in the world through your smart device. Download the TCP Smart app from the Apple app store or google play. Fit your bulb B22 base, bayonet cap then add your bulb in the app. Works on 2.4ghz WiFi only.
- Voice Control Create the perfect lighting scene in any room with your voice using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant or simply use the App to control your lighting from anywhere in the world.
Decorative Look Set the right atmosphere with our smart decorative lamp by dimming using the Smart App.
Product Grouping Make your life easier with groups, you can group your lights by lights, rooms or your entire home. Simply turning them all on in a single action.
- Pack of 1.
- 9 watts.
- Bayonet cap (BC) fitting.
- Energy class A+.
- Energy efficient.
- 15 yrs bulb life.
- Can be used with a dimmer switch.
- Colour rendering index 83 - this is a scale from 0 to 100% indicating how accurate a light source is at rendering colour. The higher the better.
- Colour temperature 2700K.
- 0.5 pf.
- Rated luminous flux 806 lumens. This is a measure of light and indicates the power of the light emitted.
- Rated lamp life 15000hrs.
- Number of switches 7500.
Smart lighting information:
- Dimmable smart bulb.
- Alexa compatible.
- Google assistant compatible.
- Wi-Fi connectivity.
- EAN: 8719638018814.
100% would recommend to a friend
Smart looking smart bulb!
Good bright output - not too warm in colour temperature - ideal for dining room. Smart features all worked seamlessly, Alexa, HomeKit etc, bulb glass is clear and the only improvement for me would have been an amber tinted version. BC cap would also look better in brass effect in my opinion.
I purchased two of these for the living as i wanted some to work with Alexa (yes I'm lazy), they are fantastic, very bright but you can dim them of course...Easy to set up with the downloadable App but a bit fiddly with Alexa (maybe just me) - Would i recommend? Oh yes!
The small print
Please note that touch and dimmer lamps may not be compatible with energy saving bulbs.
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.